Funny jokes for kids about school can help keep education entertaining. Use one-liners, knock knock jokes, and fun riddles about your school or anything associated with a school to poke fun at this special place.
Clean Jokes About School
Clean jokes about school are great for kids of all ages because they only contain appropriate content. Look for cheesy jokes that celebrate and make fun of all the things associated with schools and learning in a light-hearted manner.
- What kind of law did the school pass? A class act!
- Why did the student grab a bunch of balloons? So she could rise to the top of the class!
- Why was the student covered in ideas? Because she got caught in a brainstorm!
- Why couldn't the student put her winter hat on? Because she was already wearing her thinking cap!
- What did the student say when the teacher asked why his paper only had a small line drawn on it? "I drew a blank."
- Why couldn't the ghost leave the school building? He was the school spirit!
- Why does the yardstick love history so much? He gets to learn about rulers.
School Knock Knock Jokes
Kids love knock knock jokes because they're simple, yet hilarious. The best school knock knock jokes use school supplies combined with the word "who" to create a silly new sentence.
- Knock, Knock. Who's there? Glue. Glue who? No one, we don't put glue on people!
- Knock, Knock. Who's there? School. School who? 's-cool who our teacher is!
- Knock, Knock. Who's there? Uniform. Uniform who? You nifor (never) moo in class!
- Knock, Knock. Who's there? Homework. Homework who? Home were cooler than school!
- Knock, Knock. Who's there? Teach. Teach who? Bless you!
Clean Jokes About Teachers
Every teacher is unique, and some are funnier than others, but all teacher jokes are a hoot!
- Why did the school librarian get fired? Because she hit the books!
- What is the social studies teacher's favorite thing to do? Tell his-story!
- Why do science teachers stare at their students? They're hoping to get a reaction!
- Why does the geography teacher always carry a globe? It means the world to her!
What kind of transportation does a tutor prefer using? A mentor-ship!
- Why didn't the librarian trust her room? Because it always starts with a li (lie)!
- Why was the student standing in front of his teacher in the hallway? She told him to go to the front of the line!
- What is a math teacher's favorite season? Sum-mer!
One-Liner Jokes for Elementary School
There are many types of jokes for kids that take on different forms. A one-liner is a funny sentence that contains a joke in one well-crafted line.
- The kid with perfect attendance doesn't love school, he never misses it!
- When your teacher tells you to grab a pencil, don't take a number two or you'll be in big trouble!
- A and Z are the only letters who aren't bullies because they never go after other letters!
- The only writing surface allowed in schools are SmartBoards!
- Students have to walk in straight lines because if they walked in circles, they'd never get to class!
School Holiday Jokes
From Easter jokes for kids to seasonal funnies such as spring jokes for children, school holiday jokes make celebrations more fun. School holidays can include federal holidays and also school-specific occasions like the 100th day of school or first day of school.
- How do zombies celebrate holidays at school? With brain games!
- What do skeletons get when they answer an extra credit question? Bone-us points!
- Why are Christmas lights so smart? Because they're bright!
- What do you call it when Saint Nick takes a breath after a comma? A Santa pause!
- Why did the 100th day of school act like a baby? Because he wasn't even one year old!
- Why does Saint Patrick's Day always look sick? It's always very green!
- Why did the girl turtle hate Valentine's Day? Because she wasn't a male (mail)- box turtle!
End of School Year Jokes
Send your students off for summer break with some fun words to remember you by. End of the school year jokes can cover the last day of school, kindergarten graduation, or summer.
- What's one thing kids and teachers both do on the last day of school? Celebrate!
- Why is the last day of school so positive? Because you don't have to deal with any more problems!
- What did June say to the next month? Ju (you)-lie!
- How do gym teachers spend their summer? Catching rays!
- What ceremony do horses attend at the end of school? Gradu-neigh-tions!
Laugh Your Way Through School
For many kids humor is a doorway to education. Get your class excited about learning when you share school jokes in fun and creative ways. You can even plan a lesson around learning about jokes using joke books for kids and have your students make up their own school jokes.