Thanksgiving is a time to gather for fun with loved ones. You have family all around you and the laughs are flowing. Keep the giggles going by sharing a few Thanksgiving jokes for kids.
Kids Thanksgiving Jokes: One-Liners
Tickle some funny bones with these Thanksgiving one-liner jokes that are sure to elicit some chuckles.
- My mom told me to eat the turkey, so I gobbled it up.
- My mom told me not to play with my turkey. It was fowl play.
- It's always good to invite your buds to Thanksgiving. Your taste buds.
- Pickles make a mean appetizer. They are kinda jarring.
- I can't talk right now. I'm occu-pied.
- The cornbread joke is a bit corny.
- The pumpkin was broken, so we patched it.
- The turkey was really hot. In fact, he was roasting.
- A casserole doesn't know beans about cooking.
- My mom got sick of me talking about the turkey on Thanksgiving. She made me leave the table for fowl language.
Thanksgiving Knock-Knock Jokes
Who doesn't love a good knock-knock joke? Become a Thanksgiving comedian by trying out these knock-knock jokes.
Orange you going to say Happy Thanksgiving?
Olive some turkey and mashed potatoes.
Phillip your plate and let's eat.
Arthur any more mashed potatoes?
Gladys Thanksgiving so I can eat.
Annie body want some stuffing?
Eden Thanksgiving dinner and it's delicious.
You're welcome for this wonderful meal.
Gavin the best time celebrating Thanksgiving.
Nadia any dessert if you don't finish your meal.
Jimmy some turkey, I'm starving.
Dewey wanna eat or what?
Turkey Jokes for Kids
Thanksgiving is all about the turkey. Don't run a fowl of these fast food jokes.
- Q: Why did the turkey get booked at the station?
A: He was involved in fowl play.
- Q: Why are turkeys magical?
A: They have a wishbone.
- Q: Why was the turkey crying on Thanksgiving?
A: He got the stuffing knocked out of him.
- Q: Why did the turkey cluck at the hunter?
A: He was chicken.
- Q: Why couldn't the turkey eat another bite at Thanksgiving?
A: He was stuffed.
- Q: What part of the turkey has the best beat?
A: The drumsticks
- Q: What's a turkey's favorite dance?
A: The Gobble
- Q: What do you call a happy turkey?
A: A perky turkey
- Q: Why did the turkey get thrown out on Thanksgiving?
A: He used fowl language.
- Q: What did the turkey do when he didn't study for the test?
A: He had to wing it.
Thanksgiving Food Jokes
Don't let the milk run out your nose when you're laughing at these Thanksgiving food puns.
- Q: What vegetable has the worst jokes?
A: Corn. His jokes are always a little corny.
- Q: What do you call mashed sweet potatoes?
- Q: What does pumpkin pie say in a fight?
A: You want a piece of me?
- Q: Why are the vegetables crying?
A: They were roasted.
- Q: Why are the vegetables sparkling?
A: It's the 24 carrots.
- Q: What's the dish your family avoids on Thanksgiving?
A: Beets me.
- Q: Why are the beans going to jail on Thanksgiving?
A: The beans stalk.
- Q: What's the quietest vegetable at the dinner table?
A: The corn. They are all ears.
- Q: What's the most devious food on your Thanksgiving table?
A: The deviled eggs
- Q: Why did the mashed potatoes and stuffing get put in time out for playing around?
A: You're not supposed to play with your food.
Thanksgiving Puns Kids Will Gobble Up
Puns are so punny. Keep your Thanksgiving funny with a few thankful puns to laugh at.
- Oh my gourd, I can't even think of dessert.
- Oh yes, I yam.
- It's time to get this dinner roll-ing.
- Stuffing compares to a great Thanksgiving dinner.
- Thanksgiving dinner gets butter every year.
- This is the baste Thanksgiving dinner.
- It's all gravy around here.
- When it comes to Thanksgiving, feast mode is activated.
- This is a gourd-eous dinner.
- When I tell them what I'm thankful for, they gobble it up.
Funny Pilgrim Jokes for Laughs
Pilgrims were a big part of Thanksgiving. Try out a few jokes of historical significance.
- Q: Why did all the pilgrims dress alike?
A: They were pilgrim-age.
- Q: What's a pilgrim's favorite flower?
A: The Mayflower
- Q: What did the pilgrims use to open doors on Thanksgiving?
- Q: Why did the pilgrim become an attorney?
A: They were good at making a settlement.
- Q: What did the pilgrims call their rock band?
A: Plymouth Rock
- Q: How did the pilgrims wash their clothes in Plymouth?
- Q: Why did the pilgrims only play cards?
A: It's the only deck they had.
- Q: Why didn't the pilgrims make apple pie?
A: The job is crumby.
- Q: Why did the pilgrim wear suspenders?
A: Their belts were on their hats.