Do you know any children who are lacking a bit of motivation? Try adding an inspirational quote for kids to their lunch box or to a poster or sticky note in their room. From famous quotes to fun superhero sayings, you're sure to find the right words and amount of encouragement to help them achieve their goals.
Short Inspirational Quotes for Kids
Kids are known for having short attention spans. Keep them encouraged and inspired with a few simple quotes just for them, that they can read and digest in no time.
- Smile! You are amazing.
- Every star shines a little differently.
- Your uniqueness is what makes you shine.
- To be a hero, you must choose the right path.
- Every path is going to take you to different places.
- There are no wrong answers, only learning opportunities.
- Greatness is built on the words, "I can try."
- Falling down is part of the journey.
- Every piece of you is unique and special.
- It's the hard choices that are the most important.
Cute Kid Quotes About Life to Inspire
Kids love to get cute little messages from parents, teachers, and friends. Provide some inspiration through these unique quotes.
- The key to success is you.
- Life will take you to amazing places if you have the courage to try.
- Not every choice is going to be the right one. But, it's the wrong choices that teach you the most.
- You are the narrator of your next great adventure.
- True heroes work hard to make their dreams a reality.
- Every step you take in life isn't going to be easy. But it will be worth it.
- The theme of your story is up to you. Make it an epic adventure.
- The story of your life is written one word at a time. Don't get too ahead of yourself.
- A smile and a positive attitude can take you a lot more places than a frown and an "I can't."
- You have the power to change the world one nice word at a time.
Inspirational Quotes for Kids From Teachers
- You inspire me to be the best me I can be. Thank you.
- You are braver, smarter, and stronger than you realize.
- You have the power to change someone's day with your words and actions.
- You are an amazing and unique person who brightens my life every day.
- You are glitter and rainbows. Never lose your sparkle.
- There is never a dull moment with the sparkle and shine you bring to life.
- Winning and losing aren't important. It's how much fun you had in the process.
- Every time you strike out, you learn something new about yourself.
- If everyone were perfect, pencils wouldn't need erasers. Erasing is part of learning.
- Dream big! And when you accomplish it. Dream bigger.
Encouraging Quotes for Kids to Spread Positivity
Keeping a positive mindset can be the difference between good and bad days. Since kids have a harder time regulating their emotions, keep them surrounded with positive words by posting these messages.
- Kind words are like magnets that stick to you. They should make you look beautiful.
- Every day is an awesome day when you start it with an awesome attitude.
- Every star must shine brightly to light up the world.
- When you work together, impossible tasks become easy.
- To become a butterfly, a caterpillar has to work for it.
- When you believe in yourself, the world believes in you too.
- There is nothing in this world you can't do. There are only those things you shouldn't do.
- You are the captain of your ship. Show the world just how far you will sail.
- You can do anything. You just need to believe you can.
- Doing the right thing takes bravery. Be brave.
Motivational Quotes for Kids to Inspire
Trying to motivate your little one to achieve great things is harder than you think. They want nothing more than to play! Try out a few fun quotes to encourage and motivate kids.
- To become better takes courage and work. But it's always there for you to grab.
- Yes, it's hard, but it's worth it.
- To find your talent, you need to seek it.
- Dreams are made by doing. Even if you fall, every step gets you a little closer.
- It's not that every great person in history didn't fail. They just didn't stop trying until they got it right.
- You will always succeed if you never quit trying.
- Falling is part of the process of learning to get back up.
- There is music all around you. Find the courage to dance.
- Giving inspires others to give as well.
- Your kindness is never wasted in this world.
Inspirational Quotes for Kids to Prepare for Success
Children are the future. Inspire them toward success and positivity with these meaningful quotes for kids.
- Every first step gets you closer to success.
- When the mountain to your dreams is too challenging to climb alone, just ask for help.
- When you think you can, anything is possible.
- You have endless possibilities in life. Don't let "I can't" stop you from reaching for them.
- The road to success is never smooth. But you learn from the hills and bumps along the way.
- You hold the key to power by opening a book and learning.
- Every day is a fresh opportunity to learn something new and exciting.
- If you can't do it alone. All you need to do is find friends.
- If you believe in yourself, others will follow.
- Each new and exciting story began with one person and a dream.
Positive Behavior Quotes for Students
Promoting positive behavior in school and life is good for everyone. Show your kiddos the importance of being good.
- When you start the day with a smile, great things can happen.
- You are the ruler of your happiness. Smile and be silly.
- Start your day with positive thoughts and actions to make each day a good day.
- Your positivity shines like a beacon. Everyone wants to see it.
- Your words can make someone have a good or a bad day. Use them in a positive way.
- You can give away happiness with a smile and a kind word.
- Positive words and actions are the ones to remember.
- You've got this. No matter what, keep trying your best.
- Just stay positive and magical things are going to happen.
- You are a little bit of sparkle and a lot of shine. Thank you for brightening up the day.
Inspirational Quotes From Superheroes
When you need to inspire littles to greatness, look no further than their favorite superheroes. Taking a word from them can change the whole dynamic.
- "You're much stronger than you think you are. Trust me." - Superman
- "The fate of your planet rests not in the hands of gods. It rests in the hands of mortals." - Thor
- "Life doesn't give us purpose. We give life purpose." - The Flash
- "Only love can truly save the world. So I stay, I fight, and I give, for the world I know can be." - Wonder Woman
- "Heroes are made by the path they choose, not the powers they are graced with." - Iron Man
- "This. This is what I am. This is who I am come hell or high water. If I deny it, I deny everything I've ever done. Everything I've ever fought for." - Green Arrow
- "Intelligence is a privilege, and it needs to be used for the greater good of people." - Dr. Octopus
- "Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up." - Batman
- "Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: 'With great power comes great responsibility.'" - Spiderman
- "A true hero isn't measured by the size of his strength, but by the size of his heart." - Zeus
You Are Amazing Quotes to Promote Positivity
Kids need to know they are amazing. So tell them!
- Never forget how awesome you are. Even when you can't see it, others do.
- Your smile lights others up. Keep being amazing.
- If nothing else, remember you are an amazing, wonderful, and unique person.
- Just in case someone didn't tell you today. You are amazing.
- You are a talented and precious person who brightens the world.
- When you smile, the whole world is in awe of your awesomeness.
- Did you know you're an awesomesaurous? You are Jurassically perfect.
- Even when you don't feel fabulous, the whole world knows just how special you are.
- You are a bright little sunflower. Your beautiful heart glows like the shining sun.
- You are doing an amazing job being you. Keep it up.
Daily Inspirational Quotes for Kids
Give the young ones in your life a bit of daily motivation with these inspirational quotes for kids. They are sure to provide a bit of positivity.
- All it takes is one person to make a difference.
- I can achieve starts with I believe.
- Start every day with a deep breath and a can-do attitude.
- Each day is a new chance to make a difference. Make sure to sparkle.
- You are a brave little lion. The whole world is going to hear you roar.
- Your heart is a beautiful masterpiece. You add a new color every day.
- Every day is a new opportunity to add a bright rainbow to your life.
- Good behavior is like glitter. It adds sparkle to everyone you touch.
- Today is all about you. Show the world what you are made of.
- Every president was a kid with a dream that became a big reality.
Inspirational Bible Quotes for Kids
The Bible is a great place to find quotes about kindness, encouragement, and love. Try out these quotes for the kiddos in your life.
- "Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth." - Colossians 3:2
- "Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." - Ephesians 4:32
- "You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden." - Matthew 5:14
- The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion. - Proverbs 28:1
- "Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends." - 1 Corinthians 13:7-8
- "A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones." - Proverbs 17:22
- "Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you." - Deuteronomy 31:6
- "When I am afraid, I put my trust in you." - Psalms 56:3
- "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity." - 1 Timothy 4:12
- "I can do all this through Him who gives me strength." - Philippians 4:13
Famous Inspirational Quotes for Kids
Add a famous quote to the mix. Some wordsmiths just say it best. Allow them to inspire children to achieve greatness.
- "The more you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go." - Dr. Seuss
- "You never fail until you stop trying." - Albert Einstein
- "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Alva Edison
- "The tougher the fight, the more important the mental attitude." - Michael Landon
- "Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious." - Stephen Hawking
- "Education is the key to unlocking the world, a passport to freedom." - Oprah Winfrey
- "One day the people that don't even believe in you will tell everyone how they met you." - Johnny Depp
- "You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take." - Wayne Gretzky
- "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
- "Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
- "Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless." - Mother Teresa
Encouraging and Motivational Quotes for Kids
When it comes to inspiring children in all areas of their lives, quotes are a great tool. You can create fun posters to post around a school or classroom to build character and motivate. You can also add quotes to a sticky note on a bathroom mirror to remind kids to start the day off strong. Kids love a little daily inspiration, and they'll feel valued because you thought of them.