Learning is an integral part of being a kid. Parents, teachers, and caregivers can help children live up to their learning potential by utilizing all the resources available at LoveToKnow Child Education.
Start your child's academic career by choosing the right preschool. From there, you can help the child in your life achieve academic success by utilizing trustworthy information found on topics like:
- Grade-Appropriate Learning: Whether you need to introduce kindergarten math concepts or teach your preschooler about science, you can find articles to help you choose the right activities for your youngster.
- Subjects: You'll find more than just math and English topics to broaden your child's horizons. Everything from agriculture, civics, and even neuroscience is covered.
- Special Considerations: Get plenty of specialized ideas and tips to help you deal with anything from ADHD and reading to choosing appropriate lesson plans for gifted students.
- Activities: Supplement any subject with fun activity ideas for science fairs, tornado experiments, or games for reading. Plenty of printable worksheets are also available for you to download and use.
Outside the Classroom
More goes into child education than simple facts and figures. Influences outside the academic classroom will also affect how a child learns.
- Uniforms: Whether your child needs to wear a school uniform is a hotly debated topic. Consider the pros and cons before sending him off to school.
- Supplemental Options: From boarding school to overnight camps, there are plenty of enriching educational opportunities beyond the traditional classroom.
- Conflict Resolution: Get practical tips on dealing with bullying in elementary school.
Year Round Education Information
Get trustworthy information on education year round. Whether you need tips for the first day of school or you're just looking for some fun last day of school activities, you'll find the material you need to help your child succeed.